15 Unknown Facts You Should Peep About Kai Po Che Actor: Amit Sadh
Amit Sadh is an Indian actor who was born on 5 June 1983 in Jammu. Sadh was born to a national-level hockey player Ram Chandra Dogra. Sadly, he lost his father when he was only 16 years old. He took his education from the prestigious La Martiniere College, Lucknow. His family home is in Punjab. At the age of 21, he left home and moved to Mumbai to follow his dreams. He is better known for portraying the role of a lawyer, Kshitij, in Shobna Desai’s soap opera Durgesh Nandini that aired on Sony Entertainment Television. Amit Sadh is known for his co-starring and supporting roles in such films as the drama Kai Po Che (2013), the comedy Guddu Rangeela (2015), Sultan (2016) and the political thriller Sarkar 3 (2017). Nowadays he is doing very well in many web series. Amit Sadh has recently won several accolades for his performances. The Kai Po Che actor faced struggles from being a non actor to celebrity.
Here’s everything you missed about Amit Sadh. Have a look at 15 unknown facts about the actor.
15 Unknown Facts About Amit Sadh
- He abandoned the plan of study after his 12th grade and he chose to follow his career in Acting or Sports.
- He quit studies after 12th standard and ran off to Mumbai on his Bullet with 300 rupees in his pocket from Lucknow.
- Amit Sadh got his major breakthrough with a television serial titled Kyun Hota Hai Pyar.
- His third show on TV was Guns and Roses which he loved very much.
- He participated in Bigg Boss Season 1 in his 23 years of age.
- In accordance with a few sources, he was addicted to excessive alcohol, drugs and anger control substances after Neeru Bajwa left him; his career was also on a collapse at that point of time.
- Amit Sadh is very really fond of travelling; he occasionally goes alone on a long tour without his cell phone. He loves to travel and is a rock climbing enthusiast
- Sadh had made his film debut with the 2010 horror film Phoonk 2.
- Amit has also participated in Indian reality television series Nach Baliye, Big Boss season 1 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- In 2010, he went to “The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute” , New York, US for an acting course of 1 year.
- Amit got engaged to actress Neeru Bajwa aer having a long time live-in relationship but Neeru walked out of the 8 year long relationship and they broke up in 2010.
- Amit dropped the plan of studying 12th Standard, he chose to pursue his career in Sports or Acting.
- In the interview, Amit Sadh revealed that he started his career from TV but he did not leave the medium. He said that he was banned. The actor said that people called each other and said not to work with him.
- He doesn’t like to discuss his childhood and family with the media.
- He is a fitness freak.