All about RRB NTPC Admit Card and Exam Pattern
Railway has released the official notification for the recruitment for RRB NTPC in the month of February. RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 is about to be released in the month of April. It is delaying because the exam centers are busy in the other Railway Exam, as huge numbers of candidates have applied for the exam.
- The candidates whose application form is approved by the officials are eligible to download the admit card.
- Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of Railway, once the admit card is released.
- The link will be activated soon for all the region of the country separately.
- Usually, the admit card for any exam will release 10 days before the exam. RRB NTPC Exam Dates are about to be released soon for Computer Based Test I (CBT I).
Rules for RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
- Candidates must take the RRB NTPC along with them to the exam center, otherwise, they are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the call letter, candidates should take the original and a xerox copy of their identity proof.
- Candidates are suggested to wear the formal dress (both female and male) while going for the exam.
- No one is allowed to take Mobile Phones, Wallet, Calculator, Any Electronic or Bluetooth Device, Any Storage Device, Food Items, etc.
- Applicants are only allowed to take pen (black or blue ball-point) to fill the circles in the answer sheet.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number/ Application Number
- Post Applied For
- Date of Birth
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue
- Date of the Exam
- Space to stick picture, signature, and left-thumb impression
- General Instruction
- RRB Selected
Why Wait for Cut Off 2019
- Candidates can take a reference from the previous year cut off to assume for the upcoming exam and prepare accordingly.
- Know the expected RRB NTPC Cut Off to compare the level of the exam from the previous year.
- Officials will release the zone-wise and post-wise cut off for RRB NTPC.
- However, the cut off for the exam is based on the number of candidates applied for the exam and the difficulty level of the exam.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam has 4 stages- CBT I, CBT II, Typing Skill/ Computer Based Aptitude Test, and Document Verification/ Medical Test.
- For Computer Based Test I (CBT I)- Prelims Exam
- There a total of 100 questions for 1 mark each.
- The time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
- Candidates have to give the penalty if ⅓ mark for each incorrect answer.
- The question will come in the form of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- For Computer Based Test II (CBT II)- Mains Exam
- A total of 120 questions which carry 1 mark each in Mains Exam of RRB NTPC.
- The time duration is of 90 minutes for the exam.
- The candidates who will qualify in the Mains Exam are eligible for the Document Verification and Medical Exam.
- There is a negative marking scheme of ⅓ marks from the wrong answer.