Express Your Love to Your Brother This Raksha Bandhan With a Unique Rakhi
Love is a wholesome feeling and it is beyond the complexities of real-world problems. Love can make you cross huge boundaries. There may be a hundred issues, but in Indian culture, you are taught to give utmost importance to the relations. Therefore, we celebrate special festivals to strengthen our bonds.
Raksha Bandhan is such a festival which makes brothers and sisters visit their homes. People travel significant distances to celebrate this festival with their brothers and sisters. This festival is based on the idea that a brother is the protector and guardian of his sisters.
Send Rakhi to Your Brothers Staying Overseas
Is your brother unable to visit home for Raksha Bandhan? Or you have become prey to the corporate leave issues?
The presence of your sibling cannot be topped by any other thing on earth. However, you can convey wishes and love to your brother by sending a beautiful Rakhi. For different people, there are different kinds of Rakhi available in the market. You can choose one for your brother in accordance with his personality and taste.
- Cartoon Rakhi – Wonderful cartoon Rakhi collection is available online for your little brother. Famous cartoons are attached to make the Rakhi interesting. For example, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Doremon, Teddy, Pooh and Ben10 Rakhi are trending these days. Sending Rakhi with a favourite cartoon character of your brother on it, is a fantastic idea.
- Silver Rakhi – For married or matured brothers, classy and elegant pure silver Rakhi online is suggested. They come in different varieties and designs such as bracelet Rakhi and traditional Rakhi. They look decent and can be stored for a long time. Also, many suggest that pure silver Rakhi improves the mood of the wearer and they get rid of anger.
- Fancy Rakhi – Some brothers like to wear a different variety of Rakhi every year. If your brother likes variety too, you can send fancy Rakhis such as Peacock Rakhi, beads Rakhi, Pompom danglers and Handcrafted Rakhi. There is no shortage of Rakhi collection in the market. Send Rakhi you think your brother would like the best.
- Designer Rakhi – For fashionable brothers, many types of Rakhi designs are present in shops. For example, Stone flower, Diamond studded, Kundan Work, Crystal Ruby dial, metal and pearl Rakhi. A gorgeous Golden Rakhi will be excellent on this occasion if your brother likes gold accessories. The satin, Zari, Gota and sandalwood Rakhis are trending and fashionable. Many celebrities are seen flaunting these types of Rakhis.
- Lumba Rakhi – Beginning as a culture of Marwari community, has established in the whole country, a tradition of tying Rakhi to sister-in-law. Thinking of her as a supreme half of man, the Rakhi festival is not considered complete without tying Rakhi on the wrist of sister-in-law. There are several ranges of Lumba Rakhi available online. For example, Bracelet, Bangle, Thread Work. They not only look pretty, but also make women feel valued in their husband’s home.
In addition to the Rakhi you are sending, Pooja items like Roli, chawal and sweets should also be sent. Designer Thalis decorated with these essential items can be ordered online and send along with the Rakhi. It will enhance the experience of Rakhsha Bandhan for your brother.
You can also send gifts such as clothes, wallet, belt, stationary items and anything that your brother is most likely to use. Gifts that are usable in daily life are the best gifts. You can choose an exclusive Rakhi for your brother and combine it with some goodies, and make your brother feel loved even when you are miles away.