Universal Markets offers one of the best trading platforms
Over the years following the advent of the Internet, online trading has gained tremendous popularity. Now investors and traders can access the financial market irrespective of their geographical position. The market is also full of a large number of brokers and recently the emergence of new brokers has reached its peak. With so many brokers to choose from it is difficult to select the right one that will assist the trader to make a profit in this dynamic environment. The question is what are the factors that make a broker the right choice for the trader to maximize his trading experience?
Fundamentally the major deciding qualities of an online broker are:
- Regulated environment
- Security and safety
- Range of assets offered
- Versatile Trading Platform
- Modern trading tools
- Learning resources
- Prompt response to queries
Universal Markets has become a popular choice for a global clientele as it meets the above criteria. It is a venture owned by UM Media LLC and located at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont Kingstown, St.Vincent and the Grenadines. It offers the trader a wide choice of assets such as currencies, stocks, indices, and commodities. The platform is equipped to allow the trader to trade at a professional level. The broker claims that the trading platform is “hotshot” for modern Contract for Difference (CFD) providers. CFD trading is extremely fast paced and requires an efficient trading platform to make profit. Universal Markets provides the best professional service among its peers to assist the trader.
Universal Markets is a well-regulated and secure broking platform. The investment firm fully comply with the requirements of MiFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2014/65/EU). It was adopted by the European Parliament and Council and came into effect on 3rd January 2018. The financial markets within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) are regulated by MiFID II to harmonize the governing of financial markets to enhance financial transparency, and offer greater consumer protection in investment services among others. Investment firms regulated by MiFID can operate within the member state or a third country. They are also allowed to provide cross-border services.
Trader’s account with Universal Markets is safe and secure. It comes with industry standard SSL encryption and High end data protection. This prevents unauthorized access to the account. It also safeguards investor funds by segregating the company’s operating funds and trader’s funds into two separate accounts kept in different banks.
The broker also subscribes to stringent KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) policies to safeguard the identity of the client as well to offer adequate barriers to illegitimate money laundering practices.
Variety of Financial Assets
Universal Markets allows the trader to try his speculative acumen in a variety of financial instruments.
- Currencies – The brokers provide the trader the opportunity to trade in almost all recognized currencies such as USD, Euro, JPY, GBP, CAD, CHF, AUD/NZD, CNY, MXN, ZAR, KRW, BRL. Some of the basic knowledge the trader should possess while trading in currencies is Base Currency, Target Currency, Pip and spread.
- Nowadays cryptocurrency trading has become very popular. In order to meet this requirement, Universal Markets provides necessary tools and services so that the trading in cryptos such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin is carried out comfortably and profitably on this platform.
- The trader can also trade in various stocks exchanges like NYSE, NASDAQ and other Foreign Stock Exchanges. Trading in indices is another great opportunity for the trader instead of trading in individual stocks. A stock index gives an overall idea of the performance of stocks. Some of the well-known indices are FTSE 100, Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dax 30, and CAC 40.
- Commodities are divided in soft and hard categories. Universal Markets platform provides the opportunity for trading in ore, iron, gold, silver, crude oil among the hard commodities and agricultural products such as beans, wheat, rice etc. in the soft category.
Thus the trading platform of Universal Markets provides a diverse range of assets for its client.
A versatile Trading Platform
The goal of Universal Markets is to provide an intuitive and state-of-art trading platform, which will assist the trader in obtaining high gains. The broker offers three different types of platforms to choose from. SIRIX Mobile is for the trader on the go and has a convenient and simplified user interface. It can be downloaded in any smartphone or tab and operates on both android and iOS operating systems. Sirix Web platform is web based and has a highly intuitive interface. Sirix Station is a must for the professional trader. It provides maximum trading power and has instant access to all devices.
These trading platforms are equipped with incredibly user-friendly trading tools. These tools are very effective particularly while trading in CFD or cryptocurrencies due to their volatile nature. Up-to-date analysis tools, economic calendar, and one-click transactions are some of the tools that are offered on this platform.
Education and support
The broker provides voluminous learning materials to the account holder so that he/she can gain knowledge to handle the complex nature of financial markets. The broker also provides constant support by its expert team to provide guidance whenever required.
Choice of Accounts
Universal Markets provides the traders with four types of accounts. The newcomer to the game of trading can start with Basic Account, which has some limitations but provides all support. Then gradually as the learning curve progresses the trader can upgrade in steps to the Advanced Account, Pro Account and finally to the Expert Account.
Prompt Customer Support
The broker ensures that the customer does not wait too long for a response to their query. Its Customer Service team has kept over 3,00,000 customers satisfied.
The quality of services provided by the broker in a regulated and secure environment in addition to the level of customer satisfaction makes Universal Markets the trader’s choice.