WHICH ARE THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BANGALORE AT NIGHT?
Bangalore is one of the best tourist attractions of the Karnataka state. The places to visit in Bangalore include MG Road, Brigade Road, Commercial Street, and various lakes and parks. The city also offers special buses called Cauveri which is a double-decker open roof bus for sightseeing.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN BANGALORE AT NIGHT
There are many places to visit in Bangalore at night which include-
- NICE Road which is used as an abbreviation for Nandi Infrastructure Corridor Enterprises is a world-class highway that looks the prettiest at night and is a beautiful place to go for a long drive.
- Skandagiri is one of the best tourist attractions for trekking at night. It is a mountain fortress that requires a short trail and is a great source of a peaceful atmosphere.
- Richie Rich is one of the most ravishing Indian cuisine restaurants in Bangalore where one can have late night snacks and desserts along with a group of friends. The ambiance and comfort of the place are not to be missed.
- The VV Puram food street is popular for its mouth-watering chaats which are set up at night after 8 pm and offer a variety of delicious street food. The market around which the stalls are set also offers a shopping opportunity along with the delicious food.
- For all the south Indian lovers, Coconut Grove is a wholesome coastal meal-offering restaurant with a very rich food culture and cross-culture cuisines of places like Portugal, Spain and this is undoubtedly one of the best places to satisfy your hunger at night.
- As the Kempegowda International Airport is located on the outskirts of Bangalore city, this provides an opportunity to go for a long drive and taste the variety of options of ice-cream available to satisfy the sweet tooth after having dinner.
- The hard rock café is one of the most happening places in Bangalore at night and the top-notch dining arrangements steal the show. The theme of the café is Rock n Roll which attracts one to the dance floor along with a generous amount of drinks.
- Brewsky is a modern microbrewery which is one of the best places to visit in Bangalore at night with a bunch of friends.
- A craft beer club, The Bierre club gives the roots of craft beer which is a perfect place to have an amazing night during the weekends as it offers uptown music and delicious drinks.