Find the right CCTV installer and choose your remote monitoring.
Installation of a video surveillance system: to meet what needs?
The best CCTV installer in Chicago is the one who will best meet your needs and at the best price. A remote monitoring device can fulfill several tasks:
- dissuade potential burglars
- reassure thanks to the camera, guarantee of security
- monitor to avoid possible incidents, improve the organization or obtain useful information on customers’ trips to the store
- reduce internal and external thefts or identify the source of an unexplained problem thanks to images
- archive, thanks to systematic video recordings which provide you with visual traces of events and which have the value of evidence in court
Other factors can guide the choice of your CCTV installer.
- What are the other factors in choosing your installer?
If you want to equip a space where aesthetics are paramount (luxury store, etc.), consider looking for a provider offering wireless video surveillance devices.
If your telesurveillance system is above all a deterrent or if you have a limited budget, direct your search for a supplier towards an IP camera specialist. These allow many savings: no specific connection (use of Internet cables), inexpensive surveillance cameras, etc.
Gather as much information as possible from CCTV installers!
Some video surveillance cameras in Chicago service providers are distinguished by the composition of their range of services: audit of your surveillance needs and recommendation of an appropriate device, sale of cameras and installation, system maintenance and servicing services, human surveillance In the control room or in the field… Each video surveillance installer offers all or part of these services: you can match them with your budget and your objectives.
Depending on your specific telesurveillance needs and the information obtained, you are able to define more precisely the type of video surveillance equipment you need, as well as the installer most able to put it in place. Chosen (office, store, warehouse, etc.). Do not hesitate to ask him for a free audit of your situation: you will benefit free of charge from the advice of a professional of video surveillance, which will allow you to further refine your security device!
How to choose your remote monitoring?
- Remote monitoring requires complete equipment:
- Placed at strategic locations (corridors, corners of rooms), these infrared or volumetric “radars” trigger an alert as soon as they detect movement in their field.
- Placed on building openings (windows, doors), these magnetic sensors trigger an alert as soon as they detect an unexpected opening.
- The monitoring involves connecting your premises to a monitoring center or listener visualizes what happens in your office when an alert is triggered. It is therefore necessary to equip your premises with sound sensors.
The remote monitoring center can visualize 2 types of images:
- Photos: image sensors are actually mini cameras that instantly take photos of the room where movement or opening has been detected.
- Videos: image sensors are actually mini security cameras that instantly transmit videos of the room where motion or opening has been detected.
- Depending on the product, the transmission of images or sound can be done by GSM, GPRS, IP network, etc. Some remote monitoring providers offer all-inclusive subscriptions including the dedicated telephone line or the GSM package.
- Sound and / or visual information can be recorded and stored. A camera with a recorder is very useful in finding the culprit (s) and bringing the necessary evidence before the courts.
- In the event of an anomaly detected on the system, several actions can be triggered:
- The monitoring center listens to what is happening on your premises. He can ask the intruder to identify himself (last name, first name and password). This is called remote calling.
- Your alarm system goes off
- The monitoring center, depending on its level of approval, can contact you by phone and / or involve a security guard, firefighters, or even law enforcement.
- Choosing your remote monitoring solution means first defining the level of security sought, then choosing the actions to be implemented in the event of an anomaly.