Get Your Natural Bridal Hair Looking Elegant Styled
Keeping natural hair has become a trend among many women, with all its bounce and weight. What is the plan for the natural woman at her wedding to appear as beautiful as possible? Well, many stunning bridal hairstyles can be created with natural hair. You do not have to get your hair straight to create these hairstyles, and you do not also have to break the bank.
Some bridal hairstyles that can be created with natural hair include:
- Twisted Crown: This very simple style would create a stylish bride. Get the hair twisted at the packed up like a crown. Add a matching accessory for a perfect finish.
- Top Knots: Get your hair all packed up in a bun, except that this bun would have a lot of twists to it. Ensure all your edges about all laid down to form a completely stunning bridal look.
- French Braids: Who says kinky natural hair cannot be packed as French braids? Get your hair braided in the middle, and stretching down. With the right accessories, this look would make excellent bridal hair.
- Wash and Blow: Why not wash the hair and get it blown out? Then have it in tiny curls so it is like one huge ball of curly kinky hair, a bit messy but simply and naturally beautiful.
- Updo in Hidden Twists: You can also get your natural hair all woven upwards, with a base of twists all fitted with hidden tips. This elegant bridal hairstyle can be made more stylish with the right accessories. Get those pins and combs on the hair for a perfect look.
- Tinted Short Natural Hair: Who says it has been twisted, woven or braided to look chic? You can get your low natural hair tinted to blonde or brunette. With the perfect makeup, this can also be an excellent look for a bride on her day.
- Overlapping Twists: This stylish bridal hair for naturalists is made by twisting the hair horizontally and having them overlap themselves at the end, so it forms a perfect row of many twists. This kind of hairstyle with the right accessories is a superb idea for kinky hair.
- Crotchet Braids: This voluminous hair which can be done with parting on either side of the hair is achieved by twisting your kinky hair, and then separating the twists so each strand looks has the crochet look. This would make any bride look amazingly stunning on her day.
- Mohawk with Curls: You can get the entire hair plaited upwards with curls at the end falling on either side of the face. This hair can be perfectly finished with a nice matching accessory.
Getting your natural hair styled as a bridal hair takes creativity and diligence. These simple hairstyles can make for a sophisticated bridal look if done right. Edges have to be well laid to avoid looking all rough on that day. The best make up hands would also contribute their part in creating a stunning look for the bride.