How to Buy the Perfect Home of your Dreams in Jaipur?
Jaipur is also known as the pink city not only in India but all over the world. It is one of the top tourist destinations in India where 75% of the foreign tourists who visit India, make sure that they visit Jaipur. It is also known as the city of a thousand forts as it used to be the capital of ancient kingdoms and at present is also the capital of one of the largest states in India which is Rajasthan.
How came across the best apartment for my parents in Jaipur through Housing.com?
I have spent my childhood in Jaipur as I and my parents used to live here. My father was a state government employee and worked as a clerk in the Jaipur Municipality office. My parents had dedicated their entire life on my education and upbringing and I thank them for the person I have become today is because of them.
Presently, I’m working in an IT company in the UK and I miss my parents as I wanted them to live with me but they would not leave our small house in the suburbs of Jaipur as they say a lot of memories are associated with the place. I know the fact that they are growing old and to maintain a house all by them is becoming more and more difficult every day.
Jaipur is at present one of the fastest developing cities in India and with development comes a host of other problems, such as pollution and a host of other modernisation which is difficult for my parents to get used to in this stage of life. They had always spent a very simple life with simple standards of living.
But the rapid development has brought about many other problems like there was a flood-like situation last year in Jaipur when our house’s first floor had knee-deep water. I was really worried about my parent’s safety but they denied facing any problems, but I knew from the inside the problems that they had to face. I knew that there was very less chance of me returning home or in India anytime soon and therefore I wanted to in some way to help my parents to make their life more comfortable.
I was looking forward to starting looking for flats in Jaipur or house for sales in Jaipur in a better locality like that of Malaviya Nagar, Vaishali Nagar, Jagatpura localities for my parents. But there is a very true saying that everyone has to walk a thousand miles before they can settle down in their own home.
The most difficult part of finding a house for sales in Jaipur is that in places like that of Malaviya Nagar or Vaishali Nagar which are major residential areas in Jaipur are very densely populated. One of the major issues is with parking as well as societal issues.
- Most of the people in Malaviya Nagar and other residential areas face this issue with parking due to inadequate places of parking.
- One other problem is of security, as maintaining a house in Jaipur by an elderly couple all by themselves is a bit security risk as compared to flats in Jaipur which have their security.
- House for sales in Jaipur also does not guarantee any form of parking or areas for walks or parks nearby. But most of the flats in Jaipur have their parks for jogging or taking walks or doing yoga.
One of the biggest problems for me was to look for flats in Jaipur or house for sales in Jaipur while residing in the UK. There are a lot of things that are involved while booking flats in Jaipur like:
- Undisclosed upfronts.
- Agreement papers
- Hidden charges
- High brokerage fees
- Scam and fraud by builders
- Maintenance fees for apartments and many more
I had been very upset about the fact of not being able to provide my parents with a flat in Jaipur as I was not able to visit India at any time near future. One fine day a friend of mine with whom I had confined my problems with, told me about Housing.com. Although I was not at all satisfied with the idea of searching for flats in Jaipur online, I decided to give it a try and was surprised by the options the website provided me.
I have never experienced such facilities in a real estate searching website ever until I saw Housing.com. The website had some real-time analytics and research carried out in making their website through which they can find out the ideal houses for sales in Jaipur or flats in Jaipur which are suited to your taste and suitability.
Some of the advanced features offered by Housing.com website are filers like:
- Statuses of property, like under construction or readymade
- Age of property
- Number of BHK which ranges from 1 bedroom kitchen to 4-5 BHK.
- You can also be able to select the build-up area according to your needs.
- One can choose the type of posting like an agent, owner or developer.
- There are options for choosing the type of amenities required like swimming pool, gym, parks, lift, parking, gated community, gas pipeline and many more.
- You can also choose the number of bathrooms you need in flats in Jaipur. Even the option of choosing the proper face of the flat according to Vaastu is available within the website.
Housing.com is not only meant for buyers but host options are provided for renters too. One can buy or rent properties like:
- Studio apartment
- Independent floor and
- Independent houses for sale in Jaipur.
Another feature like that of RERA compliance assured me to trust the website and the sellers in Housing.com while buying houses for sale in Jaipur while sitting on my couch in the UK. I had no problems at all while buying the best flats in Jaipur for my parents. I hope my experience will be helpful for you to make a better decision.