How to easily convert any document into PDF
PDF files are convenient documents, and they are widely used all around the world. They are the most acceptable form of sharing documents since they preserve the document’s integrity and not change the formatting. PDFs are very easy to download, are compact, secure, and multidimensional. A lot of the latest features of your document will be preserved if you convert them into PDF. Using a PDF format is also beneficial as the person receiving the document gets it as you intend them to.
Here’s how to easily convert any document into PDF.
How to save your document as PDF in word
You can save a document as a PDF in Microsoft Word. The easiest way to do so is to convert your PDF document into Microsoft Word itself. For this, after you are done writing in the document, and you are ready to save it.
- Click on the File tab. On the file tab, you will see the option of saving as.
- On the left side, when you click save as on this screen. You will need to select the location where you want the PDF file to be saved.
- Please select the place you want it to be and then click on the dropdown arrow on the right side of your save as type box.
- From there, you need to select the save as a PDF option in the dropdown menu.
- Rename your file and then save it while your document is now protected as a pdf document, and you can automatically open it in the PDF viewer.
How to convert document to PDF if you don’t have Microsoft word
If you want to convert your document into a PDF but do not have Microsoft Word, do not worry. There are several alternate ways of doing it.
- The number one way of doing it is by uploading your document to Google Drive; then, you can convert it into the Google document. After that, you can open the Google document and download it as a PDF. This is an easy way of doing it and works well when your document is formatted, and there is not many graphics involved.
- Use a pdf converter
Another great way of converting your documents into PDF is using a PDF converter. There are several good sites. These convert documents to pdf for free. These do a quick and efficient job of converting word documents into PDF. They also compress your PDF so that you save up on space. Use a PDF convertor to word today.
Tips for easy PDF conversion
Converting your documents into PDF is very easy when you know how to work your way around different techniques.
- Always rename your document after it is saved as a pdf. This will help you quickly find, and you can send it across easily.
- Create an e-filing system with a PDF converter and organize your documents effectively. You should also annotate your documents. It helps in giving out good feedback and adding specific details in the PDF.
- It would help if you also protect your PDF with passwords. Many times documents you are working with are sensitive and private. To protect your privacy, you need to secure your PDF. With a PDF to word converter, these are very easy to encrypt. All you need to do is set a password and protect your files.