Science of unreliability- The medicine
“A HEALTHY AND CHEERFUL HEART IS GOOD MEDICINE BUT A SPIRIT-FILLED WITH SORROW DRIES AND HOLLOWS THE BONES”
Georgia is a country located in the region of crossway between Western Asia and Eastern Europe. It shares its western boundary with the black sea, northern with Russia, southern with Turkey and Armenia, southern east with Azerbaijan. Since years, Georgian universities have maintained their high standards and provide quality medical education for MBBS in Georgia at reasonable costs.
Reasons for studying
- No donation is required
- No need for giving entrance exam
- The course is approved & recognized by WHO & MCI
- No TOEFL & IELTS language tests
- English is used as a language medium
- Meritorious students get scholarships
- The degree is accepted all over the world
- Students are allowed to participate in global seminars and conferences which increases their knowledge
- Provides best class education with highly qualified teachers
- The cost is very low as compared to India and other European countries
- Education loan is available
Duration of the course
The duration of the degree is 6 years. The mode of teaching is English.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Georgia
The student should be between the age of 17 & 25 before 31st December of the admission session. It must have scored 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology in the 10+2 examination. It must have cleared and qualified for the NEET exam.
Every university has different sets of rules in the fee structure. The students should take pieces of information through the respective university.
Required documents for admission
All the required documents for the admission
- Mark sheet & certificate of 10th standard
- Mark sheet & certificate of 12th standard
- Valid passport
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement
- Medical reports
- Passport-sized photos
- The official letter from the university
- NEET scorecard copy
- Birth certificate
- Student visa
- Flight tickets
The admission process of MBBS in Georgia
- Every university provides online admission forms. Download the admission form.
- After filling all the required details in the form, upload all the required documents i.e. passport-sized photo, mark sheet of 10th &12th, etc.
- After uploading the documents, a payment gateway is opened to pay some initial amount of fees to apply for admission to the university.
- After verification of qualification of the student, students get a revert from university in the form of an official letter for the confirmation of seat availability.
- Every student is given a particular set of times to pay the rest of the fees for the confirmation of admission to the university.
- After payment of the entire tuition fees of 1st semester, the student can apply for the student visa.
- After registering the student visa, the student can book tickets for Georgia.
- After reaching Georgia, the students should coordinate with the staff members of the respective field and can start its classes.