Styling Tips for Wearing Gold Jewellery
Gold jewellery because of its warmth and versatility will never go out of style. They add the perfect element of style, drama and glamour to whatever your style may be. Whether you choose to keep it casual, chic, formal or semi-formal, gold will blend in perfectly and will become an essential in your jewellery trousseau. It is easy to go overboard with the bling and cover yourself in gold which is not a very smart thing to do. It is important to invest in the right kind of gold jewellery that you can rework and reuse and it is important to know how to style it in various ways so that you look fresh as a daisy, always!
We understand the importance of styling right and how it is the little things that make all the difference; hence, we have put together a list of some tips that will come in handy while wearing gold jewellery.
- Simplicity is Key – the most important thing to understand is that simplicity is key and that you should not wear every item of gold jewellery you own, all at the same time, just because you can. No, you cannot, because it will make you look like a disco ball. It is important to keep the look clean and uncluttered. When you put on multiple pieces together, none of them will be able to stand out and the entire purpose of wearing them will be lost. Have certain pieces that you know work best and then leave the others out. If you have a gold jewellery necklace design that you really like, then let the spotlight shine on that.
- Try different colours of gold – gold does not always have to mean yellow. White and rose gold look extremely classy as well and are worth giving a shot to. If you want to stick to yellow, then go for a piece that plays with different tones of yellow. Going for the unexpected will help you stand out and also infuse elegance and warmth to your entire look.
- Mix and match the metals – gold is very versatile and mixing and matching different tones, like gold, rose gold and white makes you look extremely chic. If you do not want to focus too much on the gold, you can even mix and match it with platinum maybe. It will look modern and give you an edge in the crowd.
- A statement piece is inevitable – always have that one piece of jewellery in your collection that is a true reflection of your personal style. It can either be that pendant you picked up from the locket designs for girls collection or a statement ring or earring.
- Know what works for you – at the end of the day, everything that you wear is a reflection of your personal style. Over time, you tend to figure out what works for you and what does not. Gold is something that will never go out of style. It is important to find that one piece that is your favourite and works with everything. Mix and match, experiment and figure out your sense of personal style so that you look absolutely great always, no matter what!
These tips are not all that is out there but is definitely helpful in getting a head start in your fashion game. Keep trying out different things that work for you because there is not one recipe that is applicable to everyone when it comes to styling and fashion. It is important to find what suits you and get grooving with gold!