How to Build an SEO Strategy for Your Business in 2020
You should ensure that when it comes to your strategy for your business and SEO when it comes to 2020 that you are aware of some of the main elements that you are going to need to use. There are a few things that you are going to need to do before you can implement any of these elements and find out where you need to change up things. Here are some of the steps and things you must do when it comes to creating your 2020 SEO strategy.
How to Build a Strategy
You might be looking to build up the strategy for your SEO in 2020, but before you do that you are going to need to undertake a few crucial steps. These include:
- SEO audit – You are going to want to make sure that you are undertaking an audit of your business websites. This will help you to realize where you are standing in terms of your rank and you would need to be able to see where you have come from. This will help you to figure out where you would need to make adjustments for the next years strategy, including if the links are working and much more.
Once you have this completed, then you can go on to the other steps that you would need to use when it comes to creating the right strategy for 2020. Some of the elements that you can use to create the perfect SEO plans include:
- Picking the perfect keywords – You should look at the keywords that are brining in a huge array of customers and viewers when you are undertaking the SEO audit. This would let you know which keywords you should focus on and change a bit and which ones you might not want to use. This would also include starting to use long tail keywords and even phrasing them as a question.
- Content – Another area where you are going to need to make sure that you are focusing on when it comes to the strategy is your content. You want it to be the best that it can be and that means you need to have unique content that is going to be free of any plagiarism issues and any grammar mistakes. Also consider using different types of content like videos, photographs and more.
- Mobile friendly – If your site isn’t already you need to ensure that it is going to be mobile friendly. This is something that you can’t miss out on and you probably have already missed out on some clients. Ensure that your site works properly on mobile phones and tablets since they are where the majority of the searches are happening.
- SSL certificate – Another great thing that you need to make sure that you are doing for your website when it comes to the SEO strategy is ensuring that your site is fully secure with an SSL certificate. This is important and it will help your clients to trust you and know what their information is going to be secure.
- Friendly URL – Also, ensure that all of the URLs that you are using on your website are SEO friendly. They should be easy to remember and not complicated when it comes to the search engines combing through them later. It should let the reader know what they are going to be able to expect on the page when they are clicking on it without them having to think too hard to figure it out.
- Tracking – You would also need to make sure that you have a tracking method in place. This would help you to see where you are increasing and where you might be decreasing and where you would want to tweak up the strategy. You need to keep watching what is happening because if you don’t, then you will never know what you are going to have to change and you can’t make the appropriate changes.
Go ahead and make sure that you are getting your strategy for next year in place when it comes to SEO. You are going to need to be aware of the elements that are going to be important and that will make up the right strategy for your business.
When it come to Ecommerce SEO and your business you are always going to need to be tweaking the strategy and your current plan. However, in order to do this you must know what elements are going to make up this strategy and how they are going to affect your rank. You should make sure that all of your URLs are friendly and easy to read and that your website, if isn’t already, is entirely mobile friendly. Also use the right keywords that would bring users to your page, including those in question format and the long tail keywords as well.