Make DIY THC lube at home easily
THC lube is now a hot topic among couples. Few companies are making products that literally spice up the bedroom session’s of couples. But, few, still don’t know how it feels like putting weed oil on sensitive area. The latest lube products that contain CBD and THC will let you know the answer. Get a product from the store or go for a DIY option. Yes, you can actually make the lube at home.
Carrier oil base and extracted cannabis oil is all that these companies use to make such amazing products. They do it on large scale using big equipments to extract cannabis oil. An average consumer cannot use such equipments at home. So, is there any simple process to make this lube?
Get the THC lube recipe here
- Take coconut oil as carrier oil base or you can use MCT oil- 8 ounces
- Cannabis flower- ¼ ounce
- Food scale
- Slow cooker
- Unbleached cheesecloth
- Grinder or food processor
- Two mason jars
- Large and smaller funnel
- Boiling water
- Tincture bottle
Grind the cannabis flower in the food processor and in the mean time preheat the oven at a temperature of 240degree F. Now, spread the ground mixture on a cookie sheet. Put it in the oven for an hour and stir it after half an hour. Put the decarboxylated cannabis in the jars evenly. Now add cannabis oil and seal the jar tightly. Fill the cooker with boiling water and place the jar. Make sure the jar gets fully submerged in the water.
Now, cook it for at least 4 hour on warm mode in slow cooker. Shake the jar in every hour using a jar clamp. Be careful while doing it otherwise you may get burn. After cooking, place it on cloth and let the bottle cool down. Don’t simply put it on surface otherwise jar will get cracked.
Now, make four layers of cheesecloth on the large funnel and place it on a measuring cup. Slowly pour the liquid and squeeze the plant’s remaining to get enough slightly green oil. Fill the tincture bottle with the oil using small funnel.
The THC lube is ready! Use only 1ml for the first time, check out if it doesn’t have positive effect or harm you. Quit its use in this case but if everything goes well then use it as per your personal preferences.
Few pro tips
- Use only Mason jar while making the lube however nosy neighbour can still smell the decarboxylating cannabis. You can mask this smell by frying some bacon while making it.
- Properly strain out the oil so that you don’t get the herb while using thc lube.
- Don’t add any other oil to make it more fragrant or versatile. The oil can be even used for baking.
- If you have no home grown cannabis flower then always buy the lab tested ones. The flowers should not have any moulds, pesticides or any other contaminants. This let you easily calculate potency as well.
So, try making THC lube at home instead of buying it online.