Reach your potential customers easily by listing on the Google My Business
Every business owner makes all tools and techniques to bring their website on top of the SERP results to attract more customers and increase their sales. The popularity of phone books is over, and businesses realized the importance of going online. It is the time of online directories like Google My Business, which is a free tool from the search engine giant, Google.
For attracting potential customers
Google My Business listing is very important for every business owner to attract potential customers. It is a great way for businesses to manage their listings on Google as it shows when potential customers search businesses on Google Search and Maps.
More and more people use the internet these days and take advantage of it. Many shoppers search online when they want to buy something or find a business. When people search for a product or business, your business appears in front of them if it listed on this online directory. People get to know about the products and services that a particular business offers in this way.
Boost your local presence
Google revealed that almost 46% of searches are mainly for getting local information. Still, many businesses fail to understand the importance of listing on Google My Business and take advantage of this tool. The great feature of this platform is that it is free to use. It is a free website builder, and you can build a catchy website in less than ten minutes. One can easily create the site and edit it from their computer or smartphone.
Steps to list your business on Google
- Sign up by visiting Google My Business and create a new list
- Give information like your business name and address in the search box. Google already gives some listing and if your business is one of them, select it. Create a new one if your business type is not among them and provide the necessary information.
- Once you listed your business on the site, Google will verify it within a couple of weeks. They will send a postcard with verification PIN for this purpose.
- You can start sharing new information once you complete the verification process.
Benefits of listing on Google My Business
Today, more and more customers from across the world are online and connecting with their customers directly. Listing their business on some online directories help people to boost their online presence and attract more customers. Some of the best benefits of listing on this platform are:
- Google shows up your business in Google Maps Searches if you list it on Google My Business.
- A better chance to show up in the local 3-pack of Google
- Since Google does multiple verifications before listing a business on this platform, your business can get trust from customers
- Customers can review your business if it is listed on Google My Business, and their star rating helps to boost your appeal.
- It is a great way to increase traffic and sales
- Help a business to rank higher in results
Local businesses that intend to attract more customers need to list their businesses on Google My Business. This free tool from Google helps small businesses to create their own website and share information about their products and services on it. By listing on this platform, you can track information about the searches and how customers will find you. Potential customers will get essential information from this listing so that they can engage with your business. In fact, the description of Google My Business is a snapshot of your business.