Tips to consider before you start waist training
A waist trainer for women is a garment worn to shape one’s body. This compression garment comprises thick cloth and metal boning that pulls your midsection tightly. Lacing, Velcro, and other fasteners help hold the waist trainer in place.
In the early days, women wore corsets, and now this is reintroduced as waist trainers. It is an effective and faster way to get a slim waistline and an hourglass figure. The waist trainer does not allow you to bend your back, improving your body posture. Here are some of the things that you should know before you start wearing a waist trainer:
1. Strengthening your core: It is recommended that you should do core exercises like plank, weighted crunches, and twists. Do it at least thrice a week. If you fail to exercise before and during waist training, you will not get the desired results.
2. Choose the correct size: The primary aim of the waist trainer is to have a thin waist. You should select a trainer that fits you exactly to achieve this aim. Precisely measuring your waist, belly, field of the hip bone, and torso is very important to get the perfect waist trainer.
3. The right way to put on a waist trainer: It may appear easy to put on the waist trainer. But it is not so; if you want the best results, you need to understand the right way of putting waist trainer. For instance, you should never wear it over clothes. It should only be worn under your clothing.
4. Spend seven days to adjust to your waist trainer: It will take some time to adapt to your waist trainer. Use the waist trainer for less than 2 hours on the first day. On the second day, use the trainer for two-three hours along with a little workout. On the third day, you aim to wear it for 3-4 hours with some exercise. On the fourth day, you need to wear it for 4-5hours along with some core strengthening workout. On the fifth day, increase the time of training to 6 hours. On the sixth day, increase your time to 7 hours. On the seventh day, you need to hold the waist trainer for not less than 8 hours.
5. Does it hurt? : This garment covers your body and compresses your body to cut the body fats. Therefore, before wearing it, you should remember that it is not similar to your regular clothing. It does not cause injuries, but you will feel discomfort because of the compression. You will feel a sort of pressure on your body, and that may make you feel uncomfortable. But as you use it a couple of times, everything will get normal, i.e., you will not feel the same uneasiness.
If you are serious about achieving an excellent body shape, wear best waist trainer for plus size, it will help you reduce your size and make your butts and body curves more pronounced. You will start seeing the result within just a few days of using a waist trainer.